PPC Improves your campaign's effectiveness boosts your online sales and increases your ROI
What is Pay Per Click Marketing?
Pay per click (PPC) advertising is a search engine marketing technique that requires you to pay a fee every time someone clicks to your website from a PPC advert you've placed in a search engine's results.
Why do you need PPC?
85% of all searches online are done via search engines. A properly setup and maintained PPC advertising campaign can provide huge volumes of traffic and resulting sales leads. Your competitors that are running PPC campaigns are winning business by being listed in the search engines for relevant search phrases.
PPC advertising offers an excellent alternative to achieving natural free listings on search engines through search engine optimization (SEO) services. Implementing effective SEO can be time-consuming and can take several months before you start seeing results.
What is involved in planning a PPC campaign?
Research and planning a pay per click (PPC) advertising campaign makes the difference between a poorly implemented campaign that performs okay - to one that delivers outstanding results!
Nispaara works with you to:
- Define your campaign budget and ROI requirements
- Select most suitable PPC engines for your target market
- Identify all search phrases relevant to your business
- Identify phrases that will deliver traffic for low cost
- Review your sites ability to convert traffic
The right keywords drive targeted traffic to your website and prospects that are ready to buy. The wrong keywords attract visitors that are not likely to purchase your products and services - wasting everyone's time and your PPC advertising campaign budget.
How long does it take to setup a PPC campaign?
To implement a complete campaign from scratch, it takes 2 weeks. Upon implementation you will receive relevant traffic and potential sales lead immediately.
Why outsource pay per click management?
There are 5 reasons why our clients outsource to us;
- We save up to 40% on PPC prices using our bid management technology
- Lack of time to properly implement/manage own PPC campaigns
- Poor click-through rates (CTR) or lack of impressions/clicks
- The costs of outsourcing PPC advertising is less than the savings we make
How much does your pay per click service cost?
How much you budget for your pay per click costs is up to you! We offer various levels of management services depending on your budget and complexity of service you require. If you spending on click costs is over 25k per month there will be an additional service fee based on a percentage of monthly spending.
In all cases our management fees are less than the savings and performance improvements we make from using best practices and state-of-the-art PPC bid management technology.
What ROI will I get from outsourcing my current campaign?
This level of ROI depends on how well your current campaigns are being managed, how much you are spending and which search engines you are using.
Before we take on a currently setup PPC advertising campaign, we build an ROI plan to show the forecast savings and performance improvements we would give. In some cases we recommend that your level of spending and account performance does not justify outsourcing.
Which are the main PPC engines?
The main PPC search engines are: Google AdWords, Yahoo! Search Marketing, Microsoft AdCenter.
How do I know which PPC engine to use?
The PPC engines serve varying geographical markets and have different percentage shares of the global search market.
The best PPC engine to use depends on your chosen geographical target market, budget available and marketing objectives.
What are common problems people have with managing own PPC?
- Poor click-through-rates (CTR)
- No visibility of which phrases are generating real conversions on your site
- Ads that repeatedly get disabled due to poor performance
- Paying too high price per click due to lack of effective bid management
- Lack of time to properly review and manage the account and bids
- Lack of experience with the advanced features that can drastically improve ROI and performance
- Lack of knowledge and time to manage PPC advertising campaigns across several search engines
Rank number one with the major search engines.
Fill in our form for an obligation free seo audit
The team at Nispaara is very committed to their work and takes the effort to understand and deliver a project on time...
Triad Software Services