Joomla is an award-winning Open Source Content Management System (CMS).
Joomla is an application that allows you to manage and edit the content of your website through a login in the back end admin. Nispaara solutions offer various professional Joomla web designs at very affordable rates.
The main advantage a customer has with the Joomla websites is the way with which the content can be easily updated to the site. Nispaara has an expert team that can customize the various joomla templates available and develop a joomla website that suis your needs.
Nispaara has a dedicated in-house team of Joomla developers. Our Joomla Developers use Joomla CMS to design basic as well as complex corporate solutions and applications to all sizes of businesses. We design the perfect framework that suits your needs . The framework has been supported by huge community of developers who designed and developed independent modules to add new features.
We at Nispaara guide and assist you with Joomla content management system required by your business and develop a customized web portal using Joomla and required Joomla extensions. We create custom joomla web designs and templates that are tableless, fully compliant, accessible and Search Engine Optimized. Our Joomla developers/programmers are experts in content integration, hosting services, joomla installation and configurations, custom components, plugins and maintenance.
The core structure of a Joomla! website
A Joomla! site consists of a design that is populated with content. Each time you add a new page or content to your site, the content you have created will appear within the professionally designed template that is created for you.
Joomla! uses three types of content - Articles, Modules and Components.
- An Article can include formatted text, images, and hyperlinks. Articles are updated using a Microsoft Word-style editor. Each article is a separate page of the site, and fits neatly within the designed template.
- A Module is a sub-feature of the page. This could be a twitter feed or a banner advert. Modules can be positioned down either side of a page, and you can choose which pages a particular module should appear on.
- A Component is a more complex feature replacing the main article area of a page. A component can be a blog or a gallery .
Our services include:
- Template integration – Most useful for new website creation
- Custom joomla design - more expensive and time consuming
- Joomla website redesign – want to change the template in use – come to us
- Joomla template customization - utilizing a stock template but customized with your colors
The team at Nispaara is very committed to their work and takes the effort to understand and deliver a project on time...
Triad Software Services