Do’s and Don’ts of Blog Commenting
Searching for the ways for Google to find your content on the web? Then here is one of the ways you can do that – Blog Commenting. This strategy is picking up pace in the online web marketing world as it has many advantages as
• Increases your Brand Awareness
• Improving you Link Building Statistics
• Increasing traffic to the site
• Knowledge base improvement as you explore more blogs
The process of blog commenting is little tedious, but if done strategically, will yield good effects for your brand. These days the bloggers are being extra careful in approving the comments and they will disqualify your comments once they get to know that it is for self promoting your own brand. So quality commenting is the major thing in blog commenting.
Do’s of Blog Commenting
• Do comment on the blogs that relate to your niche area of services.
• Do comment with your company’s mail account.
• Add value to the conversation – Just do not comment. You may lose your brand value.
• Do go through the blog on which you are going to leave the comments on.
• Do write comments that help in further discussion of the matter so that there would be recognition of your brand.
Don’ts of Blog Commenting
• Don’t Spam
• Don’t be Self Promoting
• Don’t comment on 100s of blogs in a single time
• Don’t put a negative review on the blog post
• Don’t use abbreviated texts
Following these will help you in building your own link building strategies and if you have no time contact us any time and we will build a custom link building strategy for your brand. To know more visit http://www.nispaara.com